Denim Stripe Mini Skinny on Macys.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was browsing through Coach on Macy's and came across the signature stripe mini skinny in denim.

[​IMG]

It's a pretty cute little denim piece! I hadn't seen it on coach.com... is it department store only?

2. i saw it in the COACH store. it is super cute IRL too!

3. Adorable, I think I need that!

4. It is really cute.

5. i saw that yesterday on Macy's.com and went *SQUEEEE!!!*

oh! it's at the Coach store too?! me thinks that will be my first June purchase!!! :smile::smile::smile:

6. SO cute! I love it! Methinks I need it...

7. When I went to the Coach store I ask if there would be a mini skinny to match and they told me no. I thought that was a little unusual, but I thought that they new what they were talking about. I must get that to match the new bag that I will own on June 9th.

8. I picked up one from Macy's today....it may be the only denim piece I get, but it is too cute!! It even has the striped lining.

9. cute mini!

10. I might need a little PCE denim signature something to match my new shoulder tote! :nuts:

11. did you get the tote too, etenebris?! did i already know that? are we bag twins now too?