Denim Small Coco Cabas

addisonshopper

Where your BOSS at ?
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
Ok I am back on this tip again..
I wanted the coco cabas before and did not get it.. Passed on it because I was upset at Saks..
Now I am back wanting it again for the summer..
Ladies who have it what do you think of it. How do you like it. Its a dresser upper and downer. I am traveling this summer and think it will be the perfect bag....
I seen this picts and i thought i liked it again..
I wonder if they are still available and if they will go on sale. If I wait a few weeks it just might-
Anybody seen one in stores in the last few weeks ?? weeks ?
I like how it looks on her...

Attachments

• usher.jpg
    usher.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 239
i think this bag is so cute and its the perfect size. i saw it IRL @ Chanel at Short Hills yesterday. Personally, i wouldnt buy denim purses but i do think its a really cute bag. love its design. You will definitely turn heads with it...hehe....and, of course u can wear heels with it, just bc its denim, doesnt mean u cant dress up. but, just dont wear too much denim when u carry the purse, IMO...it might be over board..hehe..

good luck! :smile:

I've been up and down with this bag ... one minute I really really want it and then I think it's kinda expensive for a denim bag! But it's so darn cute ... I just don't know!:shrugs:

The one in the picture looks like the bigger size to me - but it is hard to tell as it depends on the size of the person carrying it.

I have one and I use it casually; but I have a weird issue of mixing denim colors so usually don't wear it with denim. I think it looks especially good with black.

One last thing - if you travel with it, I think you have to take care as it doesn't close all the way.

Oh gosh we must think alike because once I saw this pic I had to have this bag. I have an idea the both of us should hook up and one drools while the other buys ...
I showed this bag to DH on ebay the other night and he actually likes the denim bag ...:smile:

Ok I am back on this tip again..
I wanted the coco cabas before and did not get it.. Passed on it because I was upset at Saks..
Now I am back wanting it again for the summer..
Ladies who have it what do you think of it. How do you like it. Its a dresser upper and downer. I am traveling this summer and think it will be the perfect bag....
I seen this picts and i thought i liked it again..
I wonder if they are still available and if they will go on sale. If I wait a few weeks it just might-
Anybody seen one in stores in the last few weeks ?? weeks ?
I like how it looks on her...

Oh gosh we must think alike because once I saw this pic I had to have this bag. I have an idea the both of us should hook up and one drools while the other buys ...
I showed this bag to DH on ebay the other night and he actually likes the denim bag ...:smile:

ok well lets hoop up and go... I wanted to buy it today, but i am waiting to see what the sale is going to offer...I heard through the grapevine that the presale is starting this Thursday coming up.. I am waiting just to see if the denim goes on sale- we might just get lucky.. pm and let me know if you want to meet up and go SHOPPING one day. That picture really got to me as well. I would wear it with black and every other colors.. no denim. I think it would be cute with any dress.... I am just concerned that next year I would look- Out of style carrying it.. Thats why I passed on the original vinyl coco cabas when it first came out