Denim rub-off on Robinson tote in "Dust Storm"?

Jun 26, 2007
Does anyone have the Robinson tote (or any other TB saffiano leather bag) in Dust Storm? And have you experienced any rub-off from denim or other darkly colored pants? I really want this bag but if it's going to get stained from my denim pants then it's probably not worth it, and I should look into the Luggage color maybe.

I didn't even think about that!
I actually JUST ordered the double zip tote in dust storm yesterday with the sale. I'll keep that in mind. But honestly, when I saw the colour in the store, I fell in love with it. I would still get this colour knowing that I have to be more careful with it.

I don't intend on wearing it with the strap much so hopefully that will help too.

I didn't even think about that!
I actually JUST ordered the double zip tote in dust storm yesterday with the sale. I'll keep that in mind. But honestly, when I saw the colour in the store, I fell in love with it. I would still get this colour knowing that I have to be more careful with it.

I don't intend on wearing it with the strap much so hopefully that will help too.
I plan on wearing the bag mostly to work, and I can't wear jeans at work, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Also hoping I could use Apple Guard or another leather protector on it, maybe?

Does anyone have the Robinson tote (or any other TB saffiano leather bag) in Dust Storm? And have you experienced any rub-off from denim or other darkly colored pants? I really want this bag but if it's going to get stained from my denim pants then it's probably not worth it, and I should look into the Luggage color maybe.
I have the dust storm in the shoulder bag - i never thought of clothing rubbing off on the bag either and i'm hoping it doesnt.. i LOVE this color :heart::heart:

I have a Balenciaga Town bag in a beautiful golden beige and I wore it cross body with a pair of dark blue Tory denim jeans and you guessed it....I was devastated but to my surprise it came off. I had previously used a product called Leather Honey that I got online, and I believe it protected it because it came right off with another product I use called Leather CPR. It makes me think twice now when I used light colored bags.