Denim rub off- on my fingernails?!

I really love the new denim bags. I did not purchase any of them for this reason, I am concerned with denim transfer. You would think that in this day and age manufacturers like Coach would put a sealant on their denim bags that eliminate transfer. I am sorry about what happened and think that you should take the bag back and speak to an SA. In the denim bags there is a card that says you may experience transfer of some type. Coach might just say this is normal and do nothing about it. Good luck.
Liz, Hi... I am with you and it is a concern. My SA said although she got the larger tote, for herself and her mom, the sweat from your skin on light clothing could indeed do the transfer when you are warm...And, she said the Hamptons burgundy tote due in August even to her is TDF and also the new black and Espress legacy chain bag in the new catalog. I kept and have the slim flap legacy 10327 for I loved it so. It is too similar. This one can indeed be ordered now for the pce if your rep is willing. Wonder if they have in this collection a light leather for me? Doubt it...I think all the things are extemely pricey for fall and may be heavy as well, but gorgeous...

I think this could happen from the sweat from your skin on a hot day. That is what my SA told me. But she bought the bag for herself and even her Mother for Mother's day. Even so, that is making me nervous. Rather have something new than worry about this possibility. ..I have feared this was going to happen with denim ...but put the thoughts away. ..I think Coach will definitely stand behind you on this..

I was worried about the color transfer/sweat on a hot summer day while wearing a tank top but this happened around 9pm and I only wore the bag for about 35mins here around my room (I'm a dork like that) to get used to the shape cause its my first Shoulder Tote. I know I'll get over it and work with it... I love this bag SO much!

^^Oh and yesterday while in the car, I placed the bag on my lap and when we got off the car, I noticed I had some small blue marks on my shirt. Ok, that right there annoyed me but I know I'll get over it. Just gotta work with her! :P

i'm hoping it was from my skirt and not the bag :sad: but i'm thinking that is probably not the case. i just love this bag SO much and i don't want to give her up. i guess i could just throw away all of my white clothing! (hah!)

and i agree- in this day in age this type of problem is unacceptable.

WOW....I am getting nervous now! I honestly have had NO problems, but I am worried one will arise now!!! ARGHHHHH......It's such a pretty bag too! Why did Coach not think this through properly??? Did anyone NOT have a problem w/ this bag besides me? Make me feel better :sad: PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL

OMG!!!!! I am sooooooooo glad b/c if you read my above post, I was getting VERY worried about this bag! I was even trying to rub it on my hands today to see if they became blue and they didnt :smile:

OMG!!!! I hope you can get it cleaned! Thank you for letting us know it wasnt the bag! You should have SEEN me today...when I took the wallet out to pay for my Starbucks, I was trying to rub that too! NOTHING came off and I thought of YOU!!! It's funny we worry about this bag so much b/c I remember when I used to carry white leather bags or ivory colored bag and my denim jeans would ALWAYS rub off on the leather and my bags turned blue on the back ALL THE TIME!!!! LOL.... HOPEFULLY we wont hear of ANY more problems!!!! Thanks again and hope you get your coach cleaned!!!!