DENIM Pumps & Heels......Fasion FAUX PAU/TACKY? Or CHIC? PIX...need help!

TresChic35

The Newbie?
Aug 13, 2007
So I don't know what to think of denim heels. Sometimes I think they're tacky, but at other times...I kind of like them.

What do you even wear with denim heels like this? I can't imagine wearing blue jeans with them... HELP!

Are blue denim heels tacky? Especially when they have LV or another designer logo plastered all over them?

What do you guys think of these?
11670755_blue

p11335586_ph_hero

gucci.jpg

Last edited:

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
I think those 3 are cute, but I won't wear them. It's one thing for me to wear a bag with logos on it, but I can't wear shoes with logos on them. I can't even buy Gucci shoes with very tiny logos on the back of the heels. If you get any of these 3, don't wear them with long jeans. I think white pants or capri, capri jeans, shorts, skirts would work.

TresChic35

The Newbie?
Aug 13, 2007
I think those 3 are cute, but I won't wear them. It's one thing for me to wear a bag with logos on it, but I can't wear shoes with logos on them. I can't even buy Gucci shoes with very tiny logos on the back of the heels. If you get any of these 3, don't wear them with long jeans. I think white pants or capri, capri jeans, shorts, skirts would work.

Actually...you're right about the logos on shoes. I guess they ARE tacky and I've decided that I'm not going to get any of them. They always look cute for a second, but then I don't think that I'll be wearing them much at all. It's kind of like...wear one time kind of thing.

Thanks for your opinions ladies! :smile: