Denim Pleaty OR Baggy PM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which one should I get? Is the Pleaty too small? It doesn't seem to hold much. (But I don't carry much) The vachette leather in front of the baggy PM worries me. :P What do you all thinks? Which style is nicer?? Thanks in advance! :heart:

2. i like the pleaty

3. I don't have it, but my gf is crazy for her pleaty. She's surprised that so much fits in it. And it is a-dorable! Go for it!

4. I love the pleaty.

5. Pleaty

6. I have the Pleaty, and it's quite roomy. You'll love it.

7. I prefer the Baggy PM because I carry quite a bit, and I love that you can buy the extra strap to carry it cross-body.

But if you personally don't carry much, then the Pleaty sounds perfect!

8. I've had a Baggy PM, and have both the Neo Speedy and Pleaty. Pleaty is more of a dressy type bag than the Baggy. Both are very nice. I would actually suggest the Neo Speedy.

9. Wow! I thought ppl will choose Baggy PM OVER the pleaty since it's bigger. I am so surprised that my guess is WRONG...lol. ;) Why did you all like pleaty more??? Is it because there is less vachette leather?

10. I saw someone using a Pleaty for the first time a few months back and I like it, it's a cute bag and more unique compared to the Baggy PM.

11. pleaty all the way

12. I prefer the baggy.

13. Gosh. I love the Baggy much more, but that's just me. I happen to really love the vachetta leather on the front. It's so beautiful! When I was at the store, I was surprised though at how much smaller the Neo Speedy is than the Baggy PM. It's a cute bag, that Neo Speedy. I just really really like the fact that the Baggy goes over the shoulder, and for me the Pleaty would be WAAAY too small.....

14. Baggy! :boxing:

15. Pleaty! Its so cutez. I have the mini-pleaty, love it and its so roomy.