Denim Pleaty OR Baggy PM

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
Which one should I get? Is the Pleaty too small? It doesn't seem to hold much. (But I don't carry much) The vachette leather in front of the baggy PM worries me. :P What do you all thinks? Which style is nicer?? Thanks in advance! :heart:

I prefer the Baggy PM because I carry quite a bit, and I love that you can buy the extra strap to carry it cross-body.

But if you personally don't carry much, then the Pleaty sounds perfect!

I've had a Baggy PM, and have both the Neo Speedy and Pleaty. Pleaty is more of a dressy type bag than the Baggy. Both are very nice. I would actually suggest the Neo Speedy.

Wow! I thought ppl will choose Baggy PM OVER the pleaty since it's bigger. I am so surprised that my guess is WRONG...lol. ;) Why did you all like pleaty more??? Is it because there is less vachette leather?

Gosh. I love the Baggy much more, but that's just me. I happen to really love the vachetta leather on the front. It's so beautiful! When I was at the store, I was surprised though at how much smaller the Neo Speedy is than the Baggy PM. It's a cute bag, that Neo Speedy. I just really really like the fact that the Baggy goes over the shoulder, and for me the Pleaty would be WAAAY too small.....