Denim pleaty on its way - is it big enough?

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
I've just ordered the denim pleaty and it's on its way from France. I'm just a bit worried about the size although I do want a fun summer bag and won't be lugging too much around in it.
I've found one modelling pic but if any pleaty owners are able to post pix of what their bag will hold, I will be very grateful. Thanks a lot.

I have the pleaty..I love it so much. I got it a few months ago but I don't use it that often because I'm still afraid to get it dirty or whatever. It's a great bag to carry all your essentiails..keys, wallet, cell phone, sunglasses. It could get kinda heavy hanging it on your forearm though. It is indeed a cute bag. :tup:

Thanks for the info. I plan to use mine all summer - I've really bought it for while I'm at our holiday place in the south of France. I've been using big bags all winter so it looks small in comparison but I just love the look of it.
I'll only be carrying a purse, lippie and compact, keys, phone and small camera. I can't wait for it to arrive!

Well it arrived and it was tiny! I was amazed at how small it was for the price. It was far too little for what I wanted it for so I've returned it and I'm exchanging it for a baggy pm.

Well it arrived and it was tiny! I was amazed at how small it was for the price. It was far too little for what I wanted it for so I've returned it and I'm exchanging it for a baggy pm.

My DH said the same thing! I sent my hubby to pick up the pleaty (a gift) since I couldnt make it down myself. He came back home telling me how he couldnt believe how small it was for the price he paid! Not only that, he couldnt believe it cost so much for something denim. After that comment, I couldnt ask him to buy me one too!!! :sad: