denim patchwork hobo, yay or nay?

v1cky84

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Hi girls,

This is my first post and would be my first coach purchase. I am interested in purchasing the denim patchwork small hobo that's up for bidding on ebay. Any thoughts on the style? Yay or Nay? It's hard to decide since I have never seen in on person so I would have to rely on the pictures to base my judgment on. I'd really appreciate the feedback, esp from those who have seen the purse on person.

I think it's a gorgeous bag. Just remember to post pics of the bag you're looking at in the authentic this thread. That way we can all look at it for you so you don't end up buying a fake.

for me, it's a nay. i wear jeans all the time and i can't stand mixing denims (yay for ocd)...but, it's a gorgeous bag- so if you love it, get it!

I liked this patchwork, though I liked it more in the khaki version (which is what I have). My one complaint is that the small hobo is perhaps a bit too small for me, and I don't love huge bags. Other than that, it's a great style. If you don't carry a ton of stuff (or could do without some stuff sometimes), you should be fine.

Wow...thanks for the replies. I appreciate all the feedback. I love this bag...bad sign, I might become a coach addict. I'm still waiting for the seller to send me more pictures. Once I receive them, I'll definitely post it here to authenticate it. Thanks :smile:

Do you actually mean the DENIM or the indigo...I ask because someone else reference the khaki which was counterpart to the indigo (I have something in both) ... but I missed out on the Denim and I thought it was HOT!