Denim on Elux ....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. all 3 are there...

Attached Files:

2. Thanks for the heads up. Didn't see the custom mini pleaty though. :hysteric: They also have mono Stephen! :love: And I love the Damier Saleya GM. :graucho: Think I'll order them all!!!! (I wish)

3. cute!!! ilove the pleaty :smile: :yes:

4. I think they are cute, but that price for denim is too high. $900 for the pochette? That's a lot of money for cotton.

5. ITA!

6. OH!!!! That big Denim cruise...I LOVE IT...it gives me butterflys in my tummy. UGHHHH I do not need another bag!! I just got my Mirior speedy and a gold pap on the way...I MUST NOT BUY THIS ....NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NNNO NO!!!!!!!!

7. Oh boy, does that sound familiar!

8. lol...its the story of a purse forum girl.....:hysteric: :nuts:

9. The denim cruise is GONE...whew!!!!!....I really wanted to put that in my shopping bag and push BUY NOW!!!

10. ^^ I'll be sure to let you know when it arrives again :smile:

11. ^^^ NO please do not!! lol...not sure I could resist twice! I think I will try it on and see how it works IRL. Its so pretty...

12. I got one!!!

Thanks to Bagfetish. But I'm still on the fence. I grabbed it anyway b-cuz elux' s return policy gives me more time to decide than LV

Jamie-- if I decide that I don't love it and you still have not found one I'll let you know before I send it back....:heart: .........no tax with elux:yes:

13. SO what is the deal Courtney?? IS it too big???

14. Nice!

15. I just ordered it today. I've tried it on in the store and liked it. But it IS a big bag. Once i get it I will determine if its TOO big. LOL

Kinda hard to figure it out ion the store when you have an SA staring at you. LOL