Denim on Elux ....

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Texas
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't see the custom mini pleaty though. :hysteric: They also have mono Stephen! :love: And I love the Damier Saleya GM. :graucho: Think I'll order them all!!!! (I wish)

Rai

Jul 1, 2006
I think they are cute, but that price for denim is too high. $900 for the pochette? That's a lot of money for cotton.

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
OH!!!! That big Denim cruise...I LOVE IT...it gives me butterflys in my tummy. UGHHHH I do not need another bag!! I just got my Mirior speedy and a gold pap on the way...I MUST NOT BUY THIS ....NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NNNO NO!!!!!!!!

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
The denim cruise is GONE...whew!!!!!....I really wanted to put that in my shopping bag and push BUY NOW!!!

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
^^^ NO please do not!! lol...not sure I could resist twice! I think I will try it on and see how it works IRL. Its so pretty...

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
I got one!!!

Thanks to Bagfetish. But I'm still on the fence. I grabbed it anyway b-cuz elux' s return policy gives me more time to decide than LV

Jamie-- if I decide that I don't love it and you still have not found one I'll let you know before I send it back....:heart: .........no tax with elux:yes:

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
SO what is the deal Courtney?? IS it too big???
I just ordered it today. I've tried it on in the store and liked it. But it IS a big bag. Once i get it I will determine if its TOO big. LOL

Kinda hard to figure it out ion the store when you have an SA staring at you. LOL