Denim monogram pochette plate..? Experiences?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! :smile:

I really don't know the real name of the pouch I'm referring to.. but here's a link to show what i mean:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150235197602

I tried to search the web, but couldn't find it..

Anyways, my question, is this difficult to use, I mean unpractical..or so? Any experience? I'd like to have some opinions before I bid on one.. I think it looks nice, and I've heard it is good as a clutch purse..but can anyone tell me more..? Does it look good with a strap attached?

Thank you i advance for any point of views!! :smile:

2. They have this on the LV site and they give you the exact dimensions so you can see the size. I've been considering this also.

3. Thank you! :smile: I just used google for searching, to find the name.. But is the purse/pouch practical..?

4. I love this bag. Its a great little clutch and it has a dring on the back where you can attach a vachetta or chain strap or bag charm~!

5. Yay! Thank you! :smile: I'll try to catch one then! ;) I love cluches, but sometimes a strap is needed, if the occasion requres both hands free :smile: