denim mini pleaty

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i really want a denim mini pleaty in either fuschia or denim, and i have a few questions. 1. can you wear the denim (just regular) with jeans or is that too much in an outfit. 2. i searched for people with modeling pics but i just couldnt find any so if any one has some i would definitely love to see. 3. i was also wondering if it fits alot for a small bag. im so used to large bags but i definitely cant afford a large denim and i just want the denim so bad ! thanks for all your help.

2. I absolutely love my denim mini pleaty!!!!And yes,you can wear it with your jeans---it looks hot!!!!!And yes,it fits a lot----i can fit my wallet,cell phone ,sun glasses ,few cosmetic things.So my advise is---go for it!!!!!! It is absiolutely hot,adorable,useful little bag!!!!!I use mine every single day!!!!!!!It is sooooooooooo comfy and can take a lot of " beating'"!!! i just through mine 360 degrees and i have no worries about vachetta or anything like this!!!!!! Its the best!!!!!!!(Sorry my english---its my second language as i always say!!);)

3. i have a denim mini pleaty in regular denim. i love it. its a very durable, yet cute bag. i can fit my pochette wallet, cles, and cell phone in there. if you have a smaller wallet then you can fit more items for sure. and as for wearing them with jeans, definitely doable.

4. little panda youre a life saver ! that makes me want the fuschia even more !!

im getting a pouchette cles to replace my coach mini skinny and i just keep my money and debit card in there so that saves alot of room.

it really needs to fit a pouchette cles, chunky pda cellphone, a makeup bag !

yes ?

5. I think that should all fit, but it depends on how big your makeup bag is. I can fit my phone, small makeup bag (about 1.5x the size of the cles), epi ludlow wallet, and big keyring with a fair amt. of keys on it. I think I even fit my sunglasses in there with all that once. The size of the Mini Pleaty is deceptive, the materials and shape allow it to expand. I hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions :flowers:

6. yeah everything should fit bc im going shopping in two weeks and im getting:

pouchette cles
    damier pouchette cosmetique
    coach sunnies

so it sounds like all that should fit and im ecstatic !!

thank you sooo much for all your help !

7. I find that it can depend on how much denim you're wearing. A girlfriend of mine was wearing jeans and a jean jacket with her pleaty and it was just overkill in my eyes. Go with the fuschia it is so so so very pretty IMO

8. I wear my Denim Baggy PM with jeans.. it still looks great!

9. Thanks for you post because I would love to know all these things as well!

I love the denim too but it's just soooo expensive for denim!

10. love the littlepanda's fuschia pleaty bag! lovely! u should have it!

11. i had one, but it was WAY too expensive, so I had to return it :crybabay: I miss it :crybaby:

I could fit my Wapity, and small cellphone, and a cles into it

12. I love the bag! Especially the fuschia one! And it looks great with everything.

13. I would get the fuschia in this style. Great bag!

14. It will look fab with jeans - go for it!