Denim Gucci?

Aulii was right. I found 2 pics of the both of them. One is what I ordered and the other is what I think southernbagz ordered. I like them both.

Attachments

• tote.jpg
    tote.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 81
  • abbey.jpg
    abbey.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 74
Well, went home on lunch hour and denim abbey was delivered. I know not too many people really like the denim collection but I kind of like it. Its a light blue, very soft. I'll check it out more when I get home but I could see this could look nice with a pair of jeans, my light blue gucci belt, and I think any color top would go. Also, any shoes, wedges, slides, whatever. I might end up keeping it. Who says I have to only have 1 gucci Bag?:graucho: I'll post pics.

Yes, I was just doing that now. I'm not sure? I like it but then again should I invest more to get a better bag? It seems not too many people really like denim bags.. Not that I'm buying it for others but???????? I don't want to be walking around w a $500 bag and people are thinking boy thats ugly

Yes, I was just doing that now. I'm not sure? I like it but then again should I invest more to get a better bag? It seems not too many people really like denim bags.. Not that I'm buying it for others but???????? I don't want to be walking around w a $500 bag and people are thinking boy thats ugly

Hey i think it's a cute bag! I tried it on in the store and I liked it alot! It doesn't matter what other pple think as long as you like it and it looks good on you and with your other accessories and clothes! I noticed that alot of the forum users here love leather but sometimes it's good to have something else as a change! Maybe you can take a couple of days to think about it if you don't like it you can always return it. :smile: Just my 2cents worth ;)