Denim Ergo Framed Pleated Hobo Info From Macys

pat222

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
After seeing this in another post the other day I did some sleuthing today with Macys.
2372404378_3142daebdd.jpg

I was on the phone for 40 minutes with the nicest lady. I don't know if the info she gave me is correct but I'll share what I learned. The bag is not showing in all 'regions' yet and she said the bag would not be available on their website. There were alot of 'hold on for a minute' moments and after a couple of those I believe she did find the bag and was able to order it for me.Assuming the order goes through, she said it would ship within 10-14 days. Shipping was $22 - yikes. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but assuming it arrives, she said I can return it at the store and use the F&F to re-purchase it if I wish. I guess we'll see.

Anyone else tried to order yet?

I was so excited I really didn't realize the 'framed' part of the bag even though that's pretty clear in the description! Thoughts on this feature?

Isn't this the same as the pleated satchel being discussed in the other thread, only in signature?

It is very cute in the denim - congrats! I can't wait to see your pics! :yahoo:

I love this bag out of all the kiss lock bags but I'd actually prefer it in a hobo style. It's super cute though! Make sure you post LOTS of pics when you get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:

After seeing this in another post the other day I did some sleuthing today with Macys.

I was on the phone for 40 minutes with the nicest lady. I don't know if the info she gave me is correct but I'll share what I learned. The bag is not showing in all 'regions' yet and she said the bag would not be available on their website. There were alot of 'hold on for a minute' moments and after a couple of those I believe she did find the bag and was able to order it for me.Assuming the order goes through, she said it would ship within 10-14 days. Shipping was $22 - yikes. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but assuming it arrives, she said I can return it at the store and use the F&F to re-purchase it if I wish. I guess we'll see.

I was so excited I really didn't realize the 'framed' part of the bag even though that's pretty clear in the description! Thoughts on this feature?
Hello, may I ask how much it was? The style number and when it will come out? Which thread talk about this? I know lots of question.....all coz I am liking the bag:love:

daanng. i work at macys and couldnt get someone to find it for me:sad: . if you dont mind me asking, which macys did you order from? oh and depending on which type of macys card (if you have one) the shipping could have been free.