Denim Ergo Framed Pleated Hobo Info From Macys

After seeing this in another post the other day I did some sleuthing today with Macys.

I was on the phone for 40 minutes with the nicest lady. I don't know if the info she gave me is correct but I'll share what I learned. The bag is not showing in all 'regions' yet and she said the bag would not be available on their website. There were alot of 'hold on for a minute' moments and after a couple of those I believe she did find the bag and was able to order it for me.Assuming the order goes through, she said it would ship within 10-14 days. Shipping was $22 - yikes. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but assuming it arrives, she said I can return it at the store and use the F&F to re-purchase it if I wish. I guess we'll see.

Anyone else tried to order yet?

I was so excited I really didn't realize the 'framed' part of the bag even though that's pretty clear in the description! Thoughts on this feature?

I can't wait to see yours!! I LOVE denim and this one looks wonderful!!:tup:

Why would a brand-new, not even in stores yet, authentic bag not have the hangtag??? Not that you have the answer...I just think it's odd.

I also saw a perfume print wrislet a week ago before it was on the website. I dont think they are fakes. Here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/perfume-print-w...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Edit*** I just noticed it does not have the perfume charm like the one on the website but I still think is authentic.

Anyhow, congrats on your bag Patt, looks beautiful. Cant wait to see it IRL.

Could someone be getting those from a Coach store because they are missing the hangtags? Like an SA? Just wondering?
I wish I hadn't seen that bag, tho, because I get free shipping with my Macy's card! Gotta resist!

The stitching in the corners is not the same - the one in the catalogue has three lines of stitching and the one on ebay has two (you have to make the pictures bigger to see it). I think it's a fake.

After seeing this in another post the other day I did some sleuthing today with Macys.
2372404378_3142daebdd.jpg

I was on the phone for 40 minutes with the nicest lady. I don't know if the info she gave me is correct but I'll share what I learned. The bag is not showing in all 'regions' yet and she said the bag would not be available on their website. There were alot of 'hold on for a minute' moments and after a couple of those I believe she did find the bag and was able to order it for me.Assuming the order goes through, she said it would ship within 10-14 days. Shipping was $22 - yikes. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but assuming it arrives, she said I can return it at the store and use the F&F to re-purchase it if I wish. I guess we'll see.

Anyone else tried to order yet?

I was so excited I really didn't realize the 'framed' part of the bag even though that's pretty clear in the description! Thoughts on this feature?

Do you by any chance have the style # and price on the bag? I love that in the denim - not so much in Patent. TIA