Denim Cles?

I don't have it but I think it's a little bigger than the normal cles.And to my guess, since it's not leather and it's softer it can hold more.(is that making sence?)

I don't have it but I think it's a little bigger than the normal cles.And to my guess, since it's not leather and it's softer it can hold more.(is that making sence?)

The dimensions on eluxury are actually smaller than the regular mono version. The lining is leather too, so I would think it is "firm" not floppy as if it were only the denim.

I haven't seen it in person, though. And like John said before, I really wish it had leather piping and a leather pull like the perfo version has.

I love the idea, but it just doesn't do it for me.

The dimensions on eluxury are actually smaller than the regular mono version. The lining is leather too, so I would think it is "firm" not floppy as if it were only the denim.

I haven't seen it in person, though. And like John said before, I really wish it had leather piping and a leather pull like the perfo version has.

I love the idea, but it just doesn't do it for me.

Oooh the lining is leather? I'm gonna have to go take a look at it this weekend!