Denim Baggy Pm owners

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
I got the asian man who looks around 35-40 years old. I just ask for exchange,tell the reason, and keep my mouth shut. But he just keep saying that the metal should be like that bla bla bla :sweatdrop:. I think i should go to Holt on bloor next time:yes: because on the same day i bought the Azur pochette (at least the Holt SA treat me nicely than those in LV BOUTIQUE BLOOR)

PS: sorry for my poor writing

your writing is good!!

I think I know the guy that you got. He might be the manager b/c when we paid for my pochette in cash my SA had to have him verify it.

yeah, next time try going into Holt. If you can try asking for Chad, he was the one I spoke to on the phone and was very nice! But I never met him in person. haha..weird. I just got a good feeling about him.

loklee1015

Oct 15, 2006
your writing is good!!

I think I know the guy that you got. He might be the manager b/c when we paid for my pochette in cash my SA had to have him verify it.

yeah, next time try going into Holt. If you can try asking for Chad, he was the one I spoke to on the phone and was very nice! But I never met him in person. haha..weird. I just got a good feeling about him.

:yes: thanksss i will ask for Chad........ i am feeling better now, at least i got it changed and happy with my new bag now :yahoo: