Denim Baggy Pm owners

didn't you guys find the baggy pm to be a bit too much money for such a small bag?! I dunno..I'd like something from the denim line but it's the one line that I have such a hard time letting go of so much money for cloth!??! I dunno...you guys have the bag, what do you think!?

Its actually not small...it holds my water bottle!

The small appearance is deceptive because the bag can actually hold alot; i'm able to fit in a water bottle, small book, small agenda, small makeup bag, wallet, and cell phone. I can't fathom spending more than a thousand dollars on a denim bag, which is why I bought mine used from let trade. Being previously used actually suits the denim bag well; I dislike seeing denim bags with pristine vachetta.

As for the care booklet, I would love to know what suggestions lv make on caring for the bag because I didn't get one.

today i went to exchange a better one :mad: hate their service ! hate the SA who helped me..he is so mean to me and said " it is make of METAL, it should look like that (many line on the gold parts) and he also said he wont mind those lines. Am i too paranoid about those lines on all the gold parts???

THAT STINKS! are you going to get it exchanged?! you should get it exchanged for a perfect one!! for that amount that bag should be spotless!!!

I think if I ever get one, it will be gently used...can't pay $1400 for a denim bag..I'd rather buy epi soufflot or HL.

i feel regret to exchange it ...... i got those *****y services :cursing: makes me hate the bloor boutique !!!!

today i went to exchange a better one :mad: hate their service ! hate the SA who helped me..he is so mean to me and said " it is make of METAL, it should look like that (many line on the gold parts) and he also said he wont mind those lines. Am i too paranoid about those lines on all the gold parts???

No, if you buy a new bag from the boutique, it should be EXACTLY that, a NEW bag. It sounds like the SA is a moron!

I would call the SM and make a complaint.

didn't you guys find the baggy pm to be a bit too much money for such a small bag?! I dunno..I'd like something from the denim line but it's the one line that I have such a hard time letting go of so much money for cloth!??! I dunno...you guys have the bag, what do you think!?

Yes, it is pricey but IMO, ALL LVs are overpriced, KWIM? ;)

This is how much I carry in mine when I use it:

tIMG_2629copy.jpg

To me, that's quite a bit of stuff, hehe. But I can see why it might be too small for those who carry more...

i feel regret to exchange it ...... i got those *****y services :cursing: makes me hate the bloor boutique !!!!

yeah I totally know what you mean!!! When I went in there the SA that was helping us didn't really like us until we bought items...he was really mean to these 4 asian girls that were there...well they were kind of annoying...like wanting to see EVERY SINGLE BAG and scrutinizing it and talking in a different language. I guess he got fed up with them cuz when I asked him a question he dropped them right away and started helping me...then when they wanted to see another bag while he was helping me he told them, "I'm busy now, you have to wait until I'm done." haha...

I wonder who you got?! I wish I went to the one at HOLT on Bloor cuz the guy I had talked to was super nice on the phone but we had to go to the stand alone b/c that is where my bf got my bag shipped to. *sigh*

The small appearance is deceptive because the bag can actually hold alot; i'm able to fit in a water bottle, small book, small agenda, small makeup bag, wallet, and cell phone. I can't fathom spending more than a thousand dollars on a denim bag, which is why I bought mine used from let trade. Being previously used actually suits the denim bag well; I dislike seeing denim bags with pristine vachetta.

As for the care booklet, I would love to know what suggestions lv make on caring for the bag because I didn't get one.

yeah, I'm thinking that if I get one it will be used....but I think I'd feel better about spending the cash when I get the items that I NEED/WANT first..not just the ones I'm wishing on...kwim?!?! Like I can justify spending $1000+ on LH or epi soufflot cuz I can use them on a daily basis and feel they will go a long way..but denim can only use for casual and weekends I find...anyway! thanks for all the info guys! helped lots!

yeah I totally know what you mean!!! When I went in there the SA that was helping us didn't really like us until we bought items...he was really mean to these 4 asian girls that were there...well they were kind of annoying...like wanting to see EVERY SINGLE BAG and scrutinizing it and talking in a different language. I guess he got fed up with them cuz when I asked him a question he dropped them right away and started helping me...then when they wanted to see another bag while he was helping me he told them, "I'm busy now, you have to wait until I'm done." haha...

I wonder who you got?! I wish I went to the one at HOLT on Bloor cuz the guy I had talked to was super nice on the phone but we had to go to the stand alone b/c that is where my bf got my bag shipped to. *sigh*

I got the asian man who looks around 35-40 years old. I just ask for exchange,tell the reason, and keep my mouth shut. But he just keep saying that the metal should be like that bla bla bla :sweatdrop:. I think i should go to Holt on bloor next time:yes: because on the same day i bought the Azur pochette (at least the Holt SA treat me nicely than those in LV BOUTIQUE BLOOR)

PS: sorry for my poor writing

No, if you buy a new bag from the boutique, it should be EXACTLY that, a NEW bag. It sounds like the SA is a moron!

I would call the SM and make a complaint.

That's what i am thinking, i just want a new bag( at least in a better condition):sad: the SA makes me feel my baggy pm is a cheap bag (like i just spend 1400 only and i shouldnt expect the quality to be perfect)

amount all the LV bags i owned i must say this is the only bag that i have got the most COMPLEMENTS and also the most people staring at whenever i worn it ! at first i was not very sure abt the Denim meterial then later i found out it was so durable then i thought........this bag is over price... i know.... but it worth every single cents and i love this bag till dead after those complements i got form friends,colleges and even my bf lol,i worn this bag to work,restaurents,movie,disco/bar/cafe,....etc,it has become my everyday bag now..... !

ahlee1015 ,go back there again and ask to speak with the manager !
elle, lol ....we have almost the same stuff...long wallet,cles,handphone....he...he
just_jill325 ,get it ! and you wont regret it ! this bag can fit more then you think and it make a cute/nice weekend or holiday bag.....or even as daily bag
Totally agreed with addictedtolv.....if you buy a new bag from the boutique, it should be brand NEW !
and yes,all denim bags did came with that little carebook !