Denim Baggy Pm owners

didn't you guys find the baggy pm to be a bit too much money for such a small bag?! I dunno..I'd like something from the denim line but it's the one line that I have such a hard time letting go of so much money for cloth!??! I dunno...you guys have the bag, what do you think!?

baggy pm holds a lot, i can fit everything from a speedy 25 in there and more. I guess if you're used to carrying a speedy 35 yeah its small and should be into the baggy GM

baggy pm holds a lot, i can fit everything from a speedy 25 in there and more. I guess if you're used to carrying a speedy 35 yeah its small and should be into the baggy GM

i tried the baggy pm at the store and I really liked it, but i think the PM is cute.. I dunno...Maybe I'll just think about it..if I were to buy it would be for a VERY SPECIAL occasion or something...it's a lot of $$! haha..I'm just sticker shocked which hardly ever happens!

Thanks Bat Fetish! appreciate your input! :smile:

thanks for the info. i bought mine yesterday from the Lv boutique in Canada but they didnt give me tags and booklet. SHould i ask them again? because i plan to exchange for a new bag ( i found scraps on all the gold brass)

thanks for the info. i bought mine yesterday from the Lv boutique in Canada but they didnt give me tags and booklet. SHould i ask them again? because i plan to exchange for a new bag ( i found scraps on all the gold brass)

EEEK~ Yeah, I would get tags and booklet, they should at least come with tags..I'm sure all bags come w/ tags.

did you go to the one on Bloor?!?!

btw, do you mind me asking the price you paid?!

yes i get it on Bloor, i pay $1482.00 (included tax) :sad: i pay that amount but get a bag that look ......., i found lines on all the gold part

THAT STINKS! are you going to get it exchanged?! you should get it exchanged for a perfect one!! for that amount that bag should be spotless!!!

I think if I ever get one, it will be gently used...can't pay $1400 for a denim bag..I'd rather buy epi soufflot or HL.