Denim Baggy PM on ebay

1. It's still there!!!!

No one wants it? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I should buy it myself :lol:

2. She usually has great prices, but I think that is too much to pay for that condition. Especially when you compare it to the price for her Neo Speedy up.

600-700 and she'd have me easily.

3. Hmm. That makes me feel bad. I paid 900 for a used Baggy GM. No dirt. Super light patina.

Was that too much? Did I get screwed?? :worried:
    it retails for $1250 plus tax. After tax in my state it would have been over 1350.

I thought I got a good deal :cry:

Someone resond. I'm feeling vulnerable :worried:

4. feels bag why? if you only paid 900 used thats a good deal this one is only 879$

No worries you got a deal.

5. *sigh*

Thanks.

Here's a pic. Can't wait to get it. Also have a denim speedy arriving tomorrow!!!! :nuts: :nuts:

[​IMG]

6. OMosh you got the gm ... Awesome !!!
    You will have to model it when you get it :biggrin:

7. If it was only green.. then I would be in trouble. ;)

8. LOL. I saw a pic of a PF member with their green one. It was what inspired me to buy the baggy

9. Iluvbags, I think you got the GM for a fair price :smile:

However, the condition of the PM in this auction is not worth nearly $900 to me =\

10. Well, since we're talking about it ----

Let me show you you guys a close up pic the seller took for me of the shoulder straps.
    I really love the light light patina. That's how I determined that it was gently used and worth the price.

What do you ladies think? :huh:

[​IMG]

11. It's gorgeous but no green!

12. You ladies and your green. :lol: LOL

13. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Blue all the way!

I'm not liking the water spots on the leather strip in front in the auction.

14. whoops.... sorry about the super-size pics, not sure why that happened.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice