Denim Baggy GM Or PM? Your Opionions Please!

I have the PM and I love it! It is not a LIGHT bag as someone told you. The hardware is heavy!

Maybe you should go for the batignolles horizontal, that is a great shoulder bag that is light weight.... ummmm... or what about adding a strap to one of your hand held bags for doggie walks?
I have a shoulder strap for my Alma's, but the Alma isn't practical for walking with dogs. The Speedy I don't like to wear with a strap, the Roxbury is too sensitiv, and the Saleya can't be weared with a strap.
The BH is too big for me!
Maybe I'll buy a Danube only for my dog walking??:confused1:
All the same, I'll have a look at the store tomorrow and I hope I'll make the right choice!:rolleyes:

You might enjoy the spontini. It was designed to be a makeup bag but it is a fantastic cross body bag with handles to carry handheld as well. The inside has fantastic organizer pockets too. Designing style bought one and it looks so cute and yet chic on her. look in the NJ Tpf meet section towards the end and you will see great photos of her with the bag. It's bigger then the Danube so you can really use it a bit more.

Thank you dcooney, the Spontini is a very cute bag, I know it. I saw a lady in town with it. But I think, it isn't available no more in Europe?! I can't found it on the homepage of LV. But ofcourse I'll ask my SA tomorrow. Thanks for this great idea!