denim and mc dilemma, help...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i was never a fond of the denim line, but i found this style is really cute, but i also had a dream of owing the mc speedy but sometimes i feel this style is too loud. the denim is seems more undertone and humble. which one do you think i should have?
    anyone of you own a denim? and do you like it compared to mc speedy?
    and which denim do u think is best? i'm eyeing on flat shopper or neo speedy...

flatshopper$1200.jpg neospeedy$1390.jpg
  2. I am not a Denim fan at all. But, between those two I would vote for the Neo Speedy. And between the Neo Speedy and the MC Speedy, I of course would chose the MC Speedy.

3. I have the neo speedy, but love the flat shopper too. Denim kind of grows on you, IMO.

4. I have the Denim Speedy and I loooooooooove it. The MC Speedy is gorgeous, too. I like the MC line (I have a black Alma and a white Lodge PM) - but if I could have only one of these I'd definetly go for the Denim Speedy. The soft fabric is great and the Speedy matches 95 % of my clothes :biggrin:

5. Neo Speedy :yes:

6. yeah, right now i can only afford one, and torn between these choices... :cry: mc speedy is my long dream, but i never had a courage to buy that yet, it seems to glamorous for me now, and the denim seems so simple and most importantly lighweight... oooohhhhh i'm sooo confused...

7. I would go to the store so, you can compare the two. Sometimes my SA holds a couple of bags for me and I go in and compare them and come out with one I really love.

8. I have both and love both. I like the neo denim better because its so light compared to the Mc speedy.

As for holding the same i think so. at least for me it holds what i need.

As for the two you picked, i guess the question is do you have the use for the plat? I see that more as a shopping bag, or work /school style bag that i'd put books, files and such stuff in. So if you have a use for that then go for it. Otherwise i'd say the neo speedy.

Perhaps the baggy might be an option?

9. i have the Denim Neo-Speedy, and i love it. it's so lightweight compared to the Multicolore Speedy, and it can hold a lot too.

10. go for the MC speedy ^_^

11. I have a MC trouville. I don't find it loud or overbearing at all. I also love the denim line too however. I would go for the Speedy denim. It's so classic but cute looking!! Good luck with your choice!

12. I think you should get your 'dream' bag. If you still consider it to be the MC Speedy you should get it if you can only have one. It is a very heavy bag, though. Maybe someone who has one could weigh it empty to give you an idea.

13. thank you ladies :smile:

14. I love the neo speedy! Do you want them in only the blue denim? What about the fushia or green?

15. i think i'm going for the blue denim. it's more classic. the pink is too sweet for me and i don't really like the green denim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice