Denim alligator, or save for car??

okey... i see what you all mean. im going for the car, but if a monogram alligator sac fermoir pm just happens to pop up, im going for it. i havent seen any of the pm bags for sale anyways...

please for the love of humanity get a car first. my idiot friend is in love with all the LE LV's in the world (owns the turquoise ostrich theda, a few red/cream cb items, a few graffiti keepalls and a couple of robert wilson vernis bags, in addition to a ton of MC/eye love collection pieces.. the most insane collection that i've seen IRL!).. and DOESN'T HAVE A FRICKIN CAR. What's he do or how does he get the LV's from boutique to home? PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION! He takes the yellow line to the blue line and then hops on the red line.. and i'm like.. you go through all those and all that with humongous LV shopping bags?! are you NUTS?! Maybe it's cuz he's a guy, and a looks a bit scary if you were to try to mug him, but still.. not having a car with all those LE LV's drives ME nuts!

not to mention, if you get your own car, you have a feel of accomplishment that you own something or you paid for (most of?) it.

but i guess it's really down to each their own. if you live in an area that doesn't really require a car (downtown cities, la, sf, nyc, etc) then it's not that big a deal. if you're in OC like me, you need a car. there's no way you can survive here without a car. well you can, but it's retarded. lol.

I can second that. I lived in Orange County for 4 years, and not having a car is REALLY difficult. Grocery stores seem like they're at opposite ends, and good restaurants were all over the place (not within walking distance, of course).

Get a car. Even though the purse and car has its functions, you'll get more use out of the car (going out, going to work, etc) than a purse (I think the style is okay, but it doesn't seem like a style you could carry everyday...but that's just me:shrugs: ).

okey... i see what you all mean. im going for the car, but if a monogram alligator sac fermoir pm just happens to pop up, im going for it. i havent seen any of the pm bags for sale anyways...

There are several denim sac fermoirs on eBay at the moment. That is the only denim sac fermoir I know of. Is there a smaller version?

I've been way to practical all of my life. If you can use your mom's car, GET THE BAG!!!! (If you can't use your mom's car whenever you want, go for the car.)

I've been way to practical all of my life. If you can use your mom's car, GET THE BAG!!!! (If you can't use your mom's car whenever you want, go for the car.)

i guess thats an option too. she does have a jag and a mercedes convertible. (my dad has an astro van! lol) girls in my family are pampered, while the guys just sit around in 5 year old t shirts...odd proportions

bags WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND. You should think PRATICAL and buy a car...if your later saying you dont need one, then get the bag..but you are the only one who knows your situation. I've pretty much given up buying fabulous bags in exchange to saving money to buy a newer car and downpayment on a house....