Denim alligator, or save for car??

1. you guys,, im so confused. i need a car when im 16. but i really want the lv demin alligator sac fermoir pm!! its my dream bag, but i fear if i find one and buy it, there might not be enough time to save up for my dream car..

2. If you truely need a car, then I would skip the bag and get the car.

3. oh, please get a car. the Denim Alligator is hideous :yucky:

4. Car. No purse should ever come in the way of having a car.

5. Listen to the ladies - get a car..the purse is not going to drive you anywhere:smile:

6. save for a car instead...

7. Car has to be first!

8. Same as everyone else....car first:yes:

9. Without a doubt the CAR first! Then you can splurge later!

10. thanks guys, but i should have explained.. my family already has 3 cars. 2 for mom and 1 for dad. i dont really NEED a car, but it would be nice to have one... (and i know some people think the alligator is hideous, but i love it)

11. Don't take those comments personally! Some people should think before they type, if you know what I mean!;) I happen to love the bag as well!:love: However, it's not a bag that you can use daily and IS a lot of $$$. As much as I LOVE the bag you are talking about, I vote CAR!:yes:

12. LOL:roflmfao: :lol:

I think you already have the answer, you said you want denim alligator bag and you need the car when you are 16

I personally will get the car first. With car you can may be get the job to save up for your dream bag..

13. I think it's wonderful that you are saving. Keep it up, get the car first!:flowers:

14. :yes:

15. i would say a car but if you happen to find a denim alligator bag you should snatch it right away before its too late! you could always drive one of your mom's car for the time being.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice