Demi's daughter does not look 13

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Personally I think the dress Tallulah is wearing is a bit much for a 13 year old

Ashton Kutcher and wife Demi Moore, who make a coordinated appearance along with daughter Tallulah, 13, at the premiere of Moore's film Mr. Brooks in Los Angeles on Tuesday

[​IMG]

2. pic
    [​IMG]

3. OMG and what about ashtons headband:wtf:

oh and ita with you on the dress:yes:

4. right :roflmfao:

5. with people complaining about kids growing up so fast and how wrong it is to bombard young girls with images of size 00 why would a woman let her 13 year old daughter dress like that. its turning a child into a sexual object
    (oops, didnt mean to rant.)

6. i almost wanted to ask which is the daughter

7. The dress is cute but not on a 13 year old!! Cover up!!

8. I agree but I truly can't get past his headband thing lol!!!!!

9. i would personally not dress my little girl like that......hmm....

10. I must admit the dress is very cute though! (but, definitely not suitable for a 13 year old!)

11. Wow, I would never guess she was only 13. She looks older. I think the dress is a little too skimpy on the sides. It's funny that Demi is more covered than her daughter! And Ashton's headband??

12. I love the dress Lulah is wearing (not suitable for a 13 yo however). I wonder who makes it? I want it.:nuts:

13. She looks about 18 with that dress... 13?!?! :wtf:

I just don't know what to say.. but she is a beautiful young GIRL (not a woman, a girl)

14. i'm 23 and I would feel a little... ehm... borderline too sexy in something like that... wowza. 13?!? i think what bothers me the most is how low the cut is on the side...

15. I agree about the dress also... I like it but not for a 13 yr old girl! And also agree about the head band what is up wiht that?!