Demi VS Pouch?

Which would you rather use?

• Classic Demi

• Pouch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 7, 2005
What are the pros and cons of both? I know the pouch doesn't fit under your arm but it is wider so i can fit more in there. Also the pouch has a plastic zipper while the demi has a metal one. (i love the metal coach zippers). I have both and i need to store one away and possible return/sell the other.

Which would you rather use?

Ive been thinking of this since I do neet one at school to carry some stuff. I'd go with either, I love them both hehe but Im probaly going to choose a demi, can fit under my arm and is really cute, love the shape too...but I think its up to you

I prefer the demi. You can wear it on the shoulder & it feels more like a handbag. The pouch feels more like an accessory to me... although it tends to hold more than the demi.

I just bought the carly top handle pouch and it is surprisingly comfortable to carry in my hand or on my arm. I can also fit alot into it. The fact that I can't carry it on my shoulder really isn't that big of a deal.

Overall I prefer the demi over the pouch. However, if you have the Carly Top Handle Pouch, I would definitely keep that one over any demi! I have it and it's the ONLY pouch that I actually like.