Demi-permanent color/ Paul Mitchell PM shine

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have never colored my hair but my hair dresser just recommended that I get a demi permanent color to cover up the grays. DH is very worried it is going to alter my hair....I did just get a natural hair smoothing treatment done for the 2nd time and I love it....I am just not liking my grays...they are not super noticeable but there are quite a few around my temple area....any thoughts? PM shines gets good reviews on line.....it is a a conditioning/shine treament....

2. Redken has a great color gloss that comes in so many beautiful colors. I have used a few different colors. They are semi colors and will give you color and a nice shine. You can look them up on the web. I think any salon is going to promote the color lines they use. I haven't heard about the Paul Mitchell color, I will have to check it out since I have been using semi color these past few months.

3. PM shines and Redken Shades EQ are two almost identical demi permanent color lines and are widely considered the best by stylists. Neither will permanently alter your hair, they just add shine and a translucent wash of color that will last about 6-8 weeks.
    I think you should go for it now before you do get more grey so you can maintain a natural look.