Demi Moore Thread

I think she looks great and def does not look 20! She looks better than a lot of 54 year olds but living in South Florida there are so many women in their 50's that look amazing (and yes almost everyone has had a procedure or two)

Reactions: cdtracing
I think she looks great and def does not look 20! She looks better than a lot of 54 year olds but living in South Florida there are so many women in their 50's that look amazing (and yes almost everyone has had a procedure or two)
She looks good but she's paying a price for being thin. Thin faces don't look as young as faces with some fat.

Oh, Daily Mail, "fresh radiant skin and remarkable lack of lines, she could be mistaken for twenty years younger" is pushing it.
She looks fine for a woman in her fifties, why exaggerate it?

I agree. She does not look 20 years younger she looks like a 54 year old who was very pretty to begin with, seems to maintain a healthy lifestyle, has access to cosmetic touch ups, and knows how to maximize her overall look.
Which is fine- all of it, but let's at least be accurate!

I agree. She does not look 20 years younger she looks like a 54 year old who was very pretty to begin with, seems to maintain a healthy lifestyle, has access to cosmetic touch ups, and knows how to maximize her overall look.
Which is fine- all of it, but let's at least be accurate!
everything the Daily Mail writes sounds like an ad. I really think they must be hired and paid by publicists.

Reactions: Irishgal
I think her hair is too long. Her face is already sort of rectangle shaped & the super long hair is elongating her face even more & dragging it down. She would look better if she shortened the length to just below the shoulders.

Reactions: LaAgradecida