Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato strikes a pose on the cover of Cosmopolitan‘s July issue, on newsstands June 5.

Here’s what the 19-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:

On being diagnosed with bipolar disorder: “I felt relieved when I found out. Like I’m not completely crazy; there’s a medical reason for all of it. It’s a daily thing; you don’t get time off from it. And if I feel myself slipping back into old patterns, I have to ask others for help, which is hard for me to learn, because I really like doing everything on my own.”

On the direction she’d like her personal life to go in: “I want to be married with kids in 10 years.”

On her dating qualifications: “I don’t have many deal breakers. I’ve done so much in my life, it doesn’t feel right to judge other people. Oh, I know one quality I won’t tolerate. I would never be with a guy who is controlling.”

FYI: Demi is wearing a Cut25 by Yigal Azrouel dress with Meira T cuff and earrings.

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 808
Demi Lovato arrives at Sprint Center for another round of X Factor auditions on Friday (June 8) in Kansas City, Mo.

The 19-year-old entertainer, along with fellow judges L.A. Reid and Britney Spears, joined Louis Walsh who stepped in for his sick pal, Simon Cowell.

“Yeah, substitute teacher!!” Demi wrote on her Twitter page about Louis, a judge on UK’s X Factor.

“Hey guys, today is my little sister’s graduation, can you guys help me trend #happygraduationmaddie for her birthday?? :smile:” she said in another tweet.

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 734
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 749
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 738