Demi Lovato MAGENTA SHIRT! ( ? )

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, because of my younger cousins, I've been watching the Disney channel a lot lately. And it was that day when after watching Princess Protection Program where I saw that lovely MAGENTA shirt/top/blouse! I instantly fell in love! I am determined to have that piece of clothing! So I need your help...or if not, where could I find something similar? I need this in my closet! Help, help, HELP! Since my pictures are that clear, I've even included the YouTube video. Hehehe. Yes, I'm desperate. TIA!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4PBPBDfh6g

Thanks!

2. Thanks carousel eyes! I've took a look at them and I really like the pin! But 250 for a pin is way too much for me! The two tops are quite similar but I'm hoping for it to be something like three fourth sleeve? Thanks anyways! I really appreciate it!

3. I agree.

You can always roll up the sleeves [on the first one at least], that's what she did. =]