DeMellier of London

7E076F6C-2EAE-4683-AD80-0A178AF97CE6.jpeg 44741B21-6C81-4A75-934A-140E97630648.jpeg Hello. Yes, I’ve ordered 2 Demellier bags in the last 6 months. Both are the Mini Venice style. I ordered the first one after seeing a pic of Meghan Markle carrying it, I thought it was stunning. The bag in person lived up to my expectations. Beautiful leather, excellent craftsmanship, and just an all around fabulous bag. I always receive compliments on it. So, I bought another, gray with navy suede stripes. Again, stunning! You can add your monogram to the strap also. I highly recommend this brand. I am currently eyeing the Oslo, mini Oslo, mini Berlin, and Vienna. The Manhattan too . Share some pix if you take the plunge! Above are the stock photos of the ones I have.

I have the green Mini-Venice too and love it. Just a really great shade of green, which isn't easy to find in most brands.
Visited their London main office (not really a showroom, but it functions that way) and saw a good range of their bags and SLGs in person. All were very well made and good-looking. It was hard to choose! Buying it there had the nice advantage of getting a VAT refund.

You can see comments about the brand on other threads here (use the Search).

I ordered the green one pictured and it’s beautiful. My friend is ordering it after she saw mine. I’ve ordered it in red now too. The larger size. Very good craftsmanship!!!
Have you received the bag already? Yay! You will love using it. The red looks divine too. I think I am going to get an Oslo next, hopefully sometime in January. Enjoy your bags

Reactions: Caisah
I bought the Berlin in navy, grey and off white last year and the burgundy in September. Love this style! Great quality, perfect size for an everyday bag and lovely to carry. Customer service is great too. I initially went for the smooth leather in September but decided I preferred the grain and the return process was easy.

Attachments

• EB4A3958-CB84-43A4-AC30-B629FD1B2816.jpeg
    EB4A3958-CB84-43A4-AC30-B629FD1B2816.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 798
  • 1F0901D2-125D-4CD8-9AED-1B9C43182449.jpeg
    1F0901D2-125D-4CD8-9AED-1B9C43182449.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 825
Hi all, reviving this thread....

I recently stumbled across this brand in another forum and immediately fell in love. I'm thinking that my next bag purchase will be either the mini Venice or the mini Berlin. Both are gorgeous. I love the Venice because it reminds me of Chloe's Marcie line, a line that i have been in love with for many years. But I love the details (and the price point) a bit more on the Venice. I am also smitten with the Berlin. There is something about that envelope design that makes my heart sing. Thoughts about your experiences with either of these bags? Opinions? What can each carry? I would use this as an everyday bag/touring bag/night out bag rather than for work.

Reactions: Caisah and jbags07
Hi all, reviving this thread....

I recently stumbled across this brand in another forum and immediately fell in love. I'm thinking that my next bag purchase will be either the mini Venice or the mini Berlin. Both are gorgeous. I love the Venice because it reminds me of Chloe's Marcie line, a line that i have been in love with for many years. But I love the details (and the price point) a bit more on the Venice. I am also smitten with the Berlin. There is something about that envelope design that makes my heart sing. Thoughts about your experiences with either of these bags? Opinions? What can each carry? I would use this as an everyday bag/touring bag/night out bag rather than for work.

Glad you've revived this thread! I love their bags....i fully intended to purchase additional styles apart from my 2 mini Venice bags, then i discovered Massaccesi Bags and veered off in that direction...

I love, love my mini Venice bags, i also love the mini Berlin. Definitely will pick one up at some point.

I can say the mini Venice is a very comfortable bag to carry, holds a fair amount but not a ton. I can pull it out tomro and attach pix of what it fits. Its been awhile since i;ve used them, color wise they are Fall/Winter bags for me...love that they can be hand held, worn crossbody, or on the shoulder. Lots of versatility. Fits the essentials. And isn’t super heavy. Super cute too.

Glad you've revived this thread! I love their bags....i fully intended to purchase additional styles apart from my 2 mini Venice bags, then i discovered Massaccesi Bags and veered off in that direction...

I love, love my mini Venice bags, i also love the mini Berlin. Definitely will pick one up at some point.

I can say the mini Venice is a very comfortable bag to carry, holds a fair amount but not a ton. I can pull it out tomro and attach pix of what it fits. Its been awhile since i;ve used them, color wise they are Fall/Winter bags for me...love that they can be hand held, worn crossbody, or on the shoulder. Lots of versatility. Fits the essentials. And isn’t super heavy. Super cute too.

Great! Thanks. Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Such pretty bags.

Reactions: jbags07