Della moda???

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does this website sell autehntic dior handbags? The prices are incredibly low.

2. Yeah, all their bag prices are incredibly low!

I have bought a number of things from them. It started with shoes -- a couple of pairs of Paciotti, which were perfectly authentic. Then, I purchased a pair of YSL heels. Also authentic.

A few months ago, I sucked it up and purchased a Fendi baugette from them. It took a bit of time to get to me, and I was very very anxious. I did get the item and it was authentic, but the anxiety was too much for the bargain.

I can't say anything for the other items they sell, but if you've got a good heart, you may take the risk for the bargain.

3. I don't know, it was my understanding that they sell fakes.
    Maybe someone else with more information will come along.

4. thanks i would much rather spent the extra money knowimg im getting something authentic.

5. I agree, that is why I end up in San Francisco at the Dior boutique for my purchases.

6. I also ordered shoes from them - paciotti- and they are authentic. I want to buy a fendi - $199 - not sure if its real.

7. I've looked at their hardcore's before and they looked very very fake. . . so I waited for eBay- I hear mixed things about them... but when in doubt.. :tdown: