Delivery mishap....weird!

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
I had ordered a Jimmy Choo Ross handbag from Saks and was expecting it today. When I got home a box was on the table, I couldn't believe that this was the box, it was way too small for the handbag....like a shoe box (I was thinking is Saks getting cheap on their packing?!). Anyway, I was grumbling the whole time while opening the box...because I knew no way is this the handbag and low and behold there lay a Chanel shoe box that held a beautiful pair of wedge strappy sandals in size 9!( MY SIZE!!) I was so mad but at the same time I had to laugh, at least they sent me the wrong item in my size! I looked at the packing slip and it clearly said Jimmy Choo Ross handbag :blink: ...how can someone make such a mistake! Just for fun though, I tried on the Chanel sandals :nuts: , so comfy and they fit perfectly even with my wide feet! Well, at least I got to try on a pair of CHANELS once in my life, I always thought their shoes were made more for narrow feet....learn something new!

favoritethingshawaii said:
Chanel...Choo...well at least they both start with the same two letters!!

But that is amazing it is in your size! If it was one of those itsy bitsy sample size 5's it would have been really ANNOYING! :nuts:

Hey sample sized shoes are awesome, since there always seems to be some sort of clearing out of them at the end for super discounts and I get to clean up !! :amuse:

Maybe this is a sign, you have to get the shoes and the bag, I mean, the shoes are meant to be with you so much that they even arrived shipped to your door ! :lol: