Delivered not delivered

LittleStar88

Jul 12, 2018
Super frustrated. I expected my Game On bandeau to be delivered today. I was home all day with office window overlooking front door. And believe me, I was looking for the truck!! It never came.

Checked tracking and it said delivered this afternoon. I was home all day. They used the street name as person delivered to :annoyed:

Ive had all of my LV this year delivered to home and no issues. Even during COVID, the driver would knock and stand back and ask my name rather than get a signature.

Not looking forward to calling CS tomorrow. And even more disappointed that I may not get the bandeau after all :frown:

• Wow
Reactions: MeepMeep67
Sometimes they could not deliver all package the same day as scheduled then they will deliver the next day. The status could show delivered but it would update the next day. Hope u get the package soon!!!

Reactions: theprettymiss
For the past year UPS has been the WORST!. I get that the pandemic has made everything harder, but I've had sooo many problems with them! However FedEx and DHL I haven't had ONE problem all year. I now cringe if I buy something online and see I have no other option but UPS. I have a ball of anxiety in my stomach until I have my piece in my actual hand!

Yeah, I saw the UPS truck drive past my house twice yesterday without stopping. Typically I have no issues with them and they are on top of it, but with the holidays, surge of deliveries to be made, and possibly new drivers, it is a recipe for disaster.

I was able to call CS and received wonderful service. Case has been opened with UPS and will take about 14 days to complete. She felt confident that they will eventually send a new bandeau/refund the purchase but needs to go through the process.

Huge bummer but very grateful for the kind service I received. Just have to hope they can close it quickly and find another to send.

Yeah, I saw the UPS truck drive past my house twice yesterday without stopping. Typically I have no issues with them and they are on top of it, but with the holidays, surge of deliveries to be made, and possibly new drivers, it is a recipe for disaster.

I was able to call CS and received wonderful service. Case has been opened with UPS and will take about 14 days to complete. She felt confident that they will eventually send a new bandeau/refund the purchase but needs to go through the process.

Huge bummer but very grateful for the kind service I received. Just have to hope they can close it quickly and find another to send.
This happened to me with a new/seasonal driver. A case was opened but they ended up coming back to deliver it a few days later. Hopefully you are able to get it in some way!

I am sorry your package is temporarily lost — hope you get it soon. I have read that there aren’t enough UPS trucks and drivers these days due to all the recent online purchases. Sure enough, I had a recent delivery from UPS that required a signature — the UPS driver (wearing a brown UPS vest, not a full brown uniform :lol:) was driving a regular SUV-type car (not a brown UPS truck) and left my package in the front without ringing the doorbell!! I know you don’t have to sign anymore due to COVID but usually they ring the doorbell, watch from afar to see someone open the door to pick it up and then they “sign” on your behalf. I was lucky that I was doing something in a room near the door and heard the sound of a box being dropped near the door. Good luck :smile:

Reactions: LittleStar88
I feel so sorry for the delivery folks right now - I know they are way overburdened.

I can see every person who walks up to my door or into the front area of my house, have a Ring doorbell, etc. So there's no getting past me right now.

I've checked the tracking again and it still says delivered. I know sometimes when they run behind they will scan as delivered, then the next day will reset as out for delivery. So this one is definitely someplace else.

Currently watching for my Alma BB to arrive - out for delivery by... You guessed it! UPS! :facepalm:

1607635572341.png