Delightful?

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
Does anyone think that LV will make the Delightful in the Azur design? The more I see pictures of the bag in the large size with the zippers the more I want it. I am in love with it but am kind of tired of LV monogram in your face bags. After 30 years of monogram I want to change things up a bit.
Funny how I like my smaller bags but this is one bag I have to have.:biggrin:

I thought I saw someone mention an Azur shoulder bag is coming out in spring. Not sure if it's the Delightful. My guess is the Thames, it might be too early for the Delightful...they probably will bring the Ebene first. But who really knows...they brought the Galliera in Azur first so maybe there's hope for the Delightful yet :biggrin: I can't wait to find out because I'm wanting my first azur piece.

I think it will be coming soon, spring maybe. From what I understand, LV is bringing out a lot of the current pieces in additional canvases. And since there are barely any azur choices, I could see them releasing several pieces in azur.

I actually emailed LV requesting a special order - the Delightful in Azur, l was told to contact my store which l did and was told no special orders. Hopefully they bring it out, wouldnt it look beautiful.