• Artsy MM

• Artsy GM

• Galliera MM in Mono

• Galliera MM in Azur

Results are only viewable after voting.

Olya6070

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
I am planning my next purchase and debating between these three bags: Delightful GM, Artsy MM or GM and Galliera PM or GM in Mono or Azur. Which one in your opinion is the best choice? What are the pros and cons of each?

I have a delightful MM that I adore. It is very lightweight and comfortable to carry. The only con that I have found is the wide vachetta strap. I don't want to take it out in the rain until it darkens up a bit more.

I got the empreinte artsy MM a few days ago, and it has been amazing too. It seems a little more difficult to get in and out of than the delightful, and there is no clip or snap to keep it closed up. The only negative thing I can imagine about it in mono specifically is that the braided strap is really inflexible and may be uncomfortable to carry until it breaks in.

I really want LV to start making a galliera in ebene because I've heard they are amazing bag.

I would probably vote galliera because I'm not a fan of the zippers on the delightful GM and the rigidity of the artsy strap. :smile:

lelliebunny I also tend to like the Galliera more, I think.... :nuts: Decisions, decisions...

BTW, I just got the regular size pochette, like you suggested in my other post, and really love it. That's exactly what I needed. Thank you very much for your responses. :flowers:

I voted for the Galliera in Azur but I love the Mono one too- that would be my second choice. (I have both bags and they're very comfortable to carry and hold a ton of stuff). There's a snap at the top to keep the bag closed too which I like.

I personally think the Artsy MM in Azur is beautiful. I love the delightful, but I am not a fan of the zippers on the GM of the Delightful and I just cant seem to find myself ever drooling over the Galliera...

So, my vote is Artsy MM!

Artsy MM! Or the GM Delightful, because the zippers add a kick. But I think the MM in the Artsy is more than large enough; unless size really does matter, I don't think the GM is really nessecary.

Good luck.

I voted galliera too. I'm not a fan of patina on the azur so I say mono. I also like the artsy but the galliera is sooo comfortable right outta the box. No break in time needed and it's so light weight. A huge bonus for me is that I like being able to get in/out of it while it's on my shoulder (mainly just to get my wallet (zippy compact) or lipgloss) but you can't do that w/ an Artsy.