Delightful thoughts?

Agree completely! I had the delightful for a year and a half and tried to make it work but in the end I sold it. The strap, the open tote, the floppyness, and the quick way it shows wear just made it a headache! I even bought the strap to wear cross body and probably used it more like thAt but still in the end it just wasn't working for me. I took a loss and sold it to a local consignment store.

Reactions: LvoemyLV
its been a while since I've posted! I purchased a mono delightful a little while bag. It's the NM. I have repeatedly tried to love it, but cannot seem to keep the strap on my shoulder. I don't have narrow or sloped shoulders lol. I adore the bag itself but get so annoyed having to constantly adjust it. Is it just me?! I never buy bags to sell and absolutely hate the fact that I will lose so much money on it, but would you just part ways and move on?
I had this bag in DA and DE, both in the MM size. The DA would slide off my shoulder quite frequently and it annoyed me SO MUCH. I sold it and I miss it a lot, but I know that, if I repurchase it, I'll have the same problem again. The DE, however, is my most comfortable bag, it NEVER slides off, it's such an aaawesoooome piece. I love it to death. I actually love it so much that I avoid using it, so I don't ruin it :lol::lol::lol: Because of this, I've been thinking of buying a second one, maybe in the PM size. Yeah, I think I'm crazy, lol

its been a while since I've posted! I purchased a mono delightful a little while bag. It's the NM. I have repeatedly tried to love it, but cannot seem to keep the strap on my shoulder. I don't have narrow or sloped shoulders lol. I adore the bag itself but get so annoyed having to constantly adjust it. Is it just me?! I never buy bags to sell and absolutely hate the fact that I will lose so much money on it, but would you just part ways and move on?

Mine was like that in the beginning, but after having used it for about 3-4 months it doesn't seem to slide off my shoulder anymore. I love my Delightful MM!

Reactions: LvoemyLV
Mine slips sometimes depending on the outfit.
I solved the problem by doing this:View attachment 3695736
Then I got a base shape from Amazon, (the size smaller so it didn't rub the edges).
Problems solved.
Not too much slouch and the strap stays on my shoulder or can be worn crossbody.
That's cute!! I have the NM in the MM and I kind of wonder if it's the size of it. I'm not a fan of base shapers, but love slouch!

Well, I submitted a request for a quote for fashionphile. If it's awful, I might attempt eBay . I did just buy a PM empreinte a few weeks ago and ordered a neverfull in DE/rose ballerine for myself at lunchtime! (my 5th neverfull, so I know I'll love it. Bonus - free overnight shipping!) I figured I'd just take a loss and trade in I just filled it will a lot/a little, tried a few ways to wear before submitting it. I figured if a bag is that much work, for me it's not worth it lol. With two little kids and a busy schedule, I don't have time to be adjusting and messing with it.

Yes, in some instances, as others have mentioned it depends on the type of clothing you wear. I have the NM Mono MM. I think it's broken in after one year of full usage. I was using a purse organizer from Divide and Conquer, but I didn't like it. I thought it made the bag too boxy.

I guess I'm in the minority - I think the Delightful looks so beautiful when it's slouchy. I thought that a hobo was meant to be slouchy!

I find that my delightful tends to slip off if I'm bending down (shopping or buckling my son into his booster seat). Another annoyance is that it's not as easy to pull your items out compared to the NF. If you are really not in love with it then sell it for something you know will get full usage.

I've have the Delightful MM in mono. Depends on whether you want looks or function. It looks beautiful but I carry it the least of all my bags and I'd take a do-over if I could. The strap sometimes slides off. I don't think it functions that well as I have to remove it from my shoulder to retrieve anything from it. I'm also really scared of messing up the vachetta.

I've have the Delightful MM in mono. Depends on whether you want looks or function. It looks beautiful but I carry it the least of all my bags and I'd take a do-over if I could. The strap sometimes slides off. I don't think it functions that well as I have to remove it from my shoulder to retrieve anything from it. I'm also really scared of messing up the vachetta.

I would take a do-over also!
Whilst it is the COOLEST looking bag I own, it is a pain to get in and out of.
Souls have gotten another Totally.