Delightful PM or Totally MM?

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
I'm on the hunt for another LV shoulder bag to add to my growing collection (Speedy 30 mono, Ellipse PM mono, Neverfull GM DE, Pochette DE, and Artsy MM DA) and am torn between the Delightful PM in mono or the Totally MM in DE. Which one do you ladies recommend?

lizr505

Jun 4, 2010
I loved my Delightful PM and now have the MM. It's comfy and roomy. You can't go wrong with either, in my opinion.

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
I have both and I prefer my totally mm over my delightful. I like having the extra pockets (inside & out). My delightful tends to slip off my shoulder, I don't have that problem with my totally.

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
I have both and love both. You will just need to decide if you want zip closure or open top bag. Both are really great bags. I will say the Delightful is more comfortable and light though.

My Totally is in DE so the prints are different - used for different purposes. If both were Mono honestly I would probably go for the Delightful more.

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
I say the delightful but based on your other bags I recommend thinking about the MM too :smile:

RasberryLV

Jan 13, 2013
Vote for totally MM, for the reason: zipper closure for security. Your NF and Artsy dont have zipper , a delightful will be too similiar. I love the look of Totally in DE, i am sorry but I lost my love for my delightful now.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Totally MM in DE. I don't own one but loved it when I tried it on. I have the Delightful PM and mine slips and it's annoying...didn't notice that when I owned the MM though.

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Oh...now I'm more torn than ever:panic: I'm not exactly petit at 5 9" (closer to 6 ft with my heels on and I always wear heels) and my shoulders are more broad (not like most ladies) so I don't worry about the strap(s) falling down. The new bag is going to replace the Artsy...her strap won't relax, even after continuous use over the last year, and has actually caused parts of my shoulder to be rubbed raw :sad: Does either the Delightful or Totally have soft forgiving straps?