Delightful PM -or- Galliera PM?

I like both and will probably end up having both someday. I chose to get the Galliera PM though because it's a little more structured. The Delightful is actually a lot more slouchy. The Galliera starts to slouch after time. Also, the plaque on the Galliera gives it a more sophisticated look, whereas the Delightful is a nice everyday looking bag.

If you asked me 2 months ago I would've said Galliera, but I have seen so many of those lately. They are EVERYWHERE! So I'm voting for the Delightful. But I would get the Delightful MM.

Which shoulder bag do you prefer, and why?

If there is a similar thread, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance ladies! :smile:

Hi there! Here's my thread with a comparison of Delightful MM and Galliera PM ---> http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...reveal-and-comparison-galliera-pm-653878.html

I actually sold my Delightful MM a little while ago. I didn't like the slouchiness of that bag. I'm a more structured bag kind of girl. I love love love my Gallieras (I own one in mono and one in azur). My azur Galliera was my first LV ever and it still remains as one of my all time favorite LV's. Both bags have extremely comfortable shoulder straps but Galliera keeps its shape even with your things inside whereas Delightful slouches and imo contrary to Galliera looses its shape. I always felt awkward when carrying the Delightful. So I highly prefer the Galliera over the Delightful.

I much prefer the Delightful. There is something about the contrast piping and that plaque on the front of the Galliera, that is not appealing/flattering to me or on me - I really like the casual slouchiness of the Delightful. Good luck!

Hi there! Here's my thread with a comparison of Delightful MM and Galliera PM ---> http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...reveal-and-comparison-galliera-pm-653878.html

I actually sold my Delightful MM a little while ago. I didn't like the slouchiness of that bag. I'm a more structured bag kind of girl. I love love love my Gallieras (I own one in mono and one in azur). My azur Galliera was my first LV ever and it still remains as one of my all time favorite LV's. Both bags have extremely comfortable shoulder straps but Galliera keeps its shape even with your things inside whereas Delightful slouches and imo contrary to Galliera looses its shape. I always felt awkward when carrying the Delightful. So I highly prefer the Galliera over the Delightful.

Thanks so much - your Thread helped a lot! :smile:

Thanks everyone for your opinions!

I don't believe in buying both, so that is why I am trying to choose. They are both very similar.

I am still UN-decided as of yet!