Delightful PM & MM?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own both? I have an MM in DE. Contemplating getting the PM (pre loved) and using the MM for travel.

Thoughts?

2. I have delightful PM old version in mono and I love it. Can I ask you if you have a new or old modell? I belive that PM old modell is bigger than new one. I use my Delightful even for travel in the summer. However I'm petite, so PM size looks big on me.

thesassyrealist likes this.
  3. I also have the Delightful mono PM - old version and it is my all-time favorite bag in my collection. I also have the neverfull in the MM size and the Delightful PM is at least that big and much more comfortable to carry. I guess because of the wide soft vachetta shoulder strap.

thesassyrealist and elisa66 like this.
  4. Thank you both! I have the newer version MM.

5. I’m contemplating getting a preloved mono pm in the pivoine interior. It’s gorgeous.

6. Anyone who has a PM, does an MM agenda fit comfortably inside? Or should I keep my MM?

TIA!