Delightful owners patina question.

Being out in the sun with it will really make it patina quickly. My delightful is 2 years old and I used to sit it out on the balcony or by the door with the blinds open to help it tan. Mine is slightly darker than yours. Just think of it this way, it's just doing what it's supposed to do, vachetta will darken. I love the way my bag look because there are no marks or stains on my leather.

kristar said:
Here's a quick pic. Trim on bag hasnt turned as fast.

Hi Kristar, perhaps you can check with LV store nearby your area what are they going to do with your handle? I would like to know what will lv do with your bag? for my case they did not offer me any gesture and it is not negotiable, no harm trying on your side since after sales service in US or Europe seems better than Singapore which they are more caring compare to Singapore. I will not buy anything again from LV Singapore, I would rather buy from LV in Europe since there is no warranty at all unlike you guys who is staying in Europe or US which it is the same thing like I bought it from Europe, further more it's cheaper and friendly services. I am giving up my hope with LV Singapore.