Delightful owners...Is my bag defective?

piper27

O.G.
Feb 23, 2010
http://img502.imageshack.us/i/668.jpg/

I've had this purse exactly 4 days now and have carried it twice. I noticed what I think is a string coming loose. I'm not sure if there is suppose to be slack in this area or if it should be tight. This is the leather piece that attaches the gold ring to the body of the bag.

I'd hate to have to return the bag given the shortage and that I bought this on vacation in another country but if it is defective it's going back tomorrow!!!

Last edited:
Hey Mine is sorta like that. Well if I pull the leather away from the canvas where it is sown I can see the two thread attachment sites.

Is is loose? Do you feel it's affecting you in carrying the bag?

You could always take it in to any store and ask for the leather goods manager and have them look at it for peace of mind!

Hey Mine is sorta like that. Well if I pull the leather away from the canvas where it is sown I can see the two thread attachment sites.

Is is loose? Do you feel it's affecting you in carrying the bag?

You could always take it in to any store and ask for the leather goods manager and have them look at it for peace of mind!

It's not really loose but it worries me that I can see a space when I pull on it. I hope it doesn't mean that it will come apart at a later time but it doesn't affect me carrying the bag.

I just used my delightful to travel to California from Florida and I stuffed a heavy knit, iPad ....... Zippy Organizer, make up bag, and a couple more items it was fine! Ooh I also carried a Cannon Rebel. Delightful is still in one peice.