Delightful owners...Is my bag defective?

I just used my delightful to travel to California from Florida and I stuffed a heavy knit, iPad ....... Zippy Organizer, make up bag, and a couple more items it was fine! Ooh I also carried a Cannon Rebel. Delightful is still in one peice.

This summer I traveled with the same exact items down to the Rebel even from CA to FL! Only thing I was missing was the Delightful. Just got her and I'm in love:P

took my bag in today and they kept it so they could take pics and send to Paris. Quality assurance or something like that. While I was there I asked to see any delightfuls they had and they were all the same except for 1(I looked at 3). Not sure what to think. Guess I can only wait until they hear back from Paris.

This summer I traveled with the same exact items down to the Rebel even from CA to FL! Only thing I was missing was the Delightful. Just got her and I'm in love:P
Oh how funny is that!

So they have it now and are they shipping to be repaired? or they are going to send pictures of it for an opinion on what to do with it?

You've had the bag for what a couple of days? If you saw one that does not have that gap, just ask them to replace it because you don't feel comfortable with the gap and they should exchange it. Sometimes you have to tell them what You want otherwise they'll just do whats most cost effective for them.

Not to get to lengthy but I had a prob with my Zippy org and they sent it to repair the repair came back terrible and they ended up giving me a new one.

took my bag in today and they kept it so they could take pics and send to Paris. Quality assurance or something like that. While I was there I asked to see any delightfuls they had and they were all the same except for 1(I looked at 3). Not sure what to think. Guess I can only wait until they hear back from Paris.

Did they ever fix or give you a new bag?

I would take it back - if it was mine l would be wondering what it will look like in 2 months. When you pay that kind of money you dont want to be stressing each time you use the bag and stress about adding another item into the bag to carry.