Delightful owners/fans

I also have the pm and I'm 5'9. I will try to post a pic tomorrow. Its such a wonderful comfy, roomy, pretty bag, I can't say enough good about this bag no matter what size! Get whatever size you love, you won't be disappointed!

Hey everyone! I am new to the purse form and this is my first post. I was debating between the artsy and the delightful and I ended up going for the delightful because of the thicker wider strap. I am so delighted that I did! Lol. I ended up getting the mm size and it is perfect! I am 5'2" and about 100lbs and I think it looks perfect! I also like bigger bags since I am a mommy and sometimes need a bigger bag to hold my daughter's things in as we'll as my own. Quick question- was anyone else thrown off a bit by this bag having cut off LV on the side in the mm size? I am a new LV collector but during my research I read that LV never cuts off their logo. I bought mine from the Louis Vuitton store so I know it is real but was still thrown off by this. Also the canvas on the delightful is way softer than my other LV bags. Did anyone else find this to be the case as well?

SarahLVoe said:
Hey everyone! I am new to the purse form and this is my first post. I was debating between the artsy and the delightful and I ended up going for the delightful because of the thicker wider strap. I am so delighted that I did! Lol. I ended up getting the mm size and it is perfect! I am 5'2" and about 100lbs and I think it looks perfect! I also like bigger bags since I am a mommy and sometimes need a bigger bag to hold my daughter's things in as we'll as my own. Quick question- was anyone else thrown off a bit by this bag having cut off LV on the side in the mm size? I am a new LV collector but during my research I read that LV never cuts off their logo. I bought mine from the Louis Vuitton store so I know it is real but was still thrown off by this. Also the canvas on the delightful is way softer than my other LV bags. Did anyone else find this to be the case as well?

Hey I know a lot f bags don't cut of the LV logo but on some bags they do like the ellipse. As your very mucho size and also a mummy MM size seems good I also looked at the artsy but felt the strap wouldn't be as comfortable so I'm set on getting a delightful I'm going to go to the shop to try it on to be sure though!! Love to see more modelling pics everyone!

Just got the GM yesterday & used her for the first time today & all I can say is that she is perfect & a delight to carry ;) those two pockets just sold the bag to me, my IPhone 5 fits in one & keys & cles in the other. HTH

Ive had my Delightful GM since Aug An its comparable to a NF GM with a bit of a makeover... I love the strap an its sooo Squishy an Comfy :smile: easily my most comfy bag next to my Galliera "strap wise" i am 28 an a mommy of 4 5ft an 137lbs for reference.. You can imagine i carry abit of things especially with a 17m old also but i find the bag does not overwhelm me an have recieved alot of compliments on it;) it molds to my body perfectly and has that fortune cookie slouch :girlsigh:

I'm 5'7" and I got the MM. I thought I'd get the GM, but didn't like it on me. I was wearing dress pants when I bought it and it looked like everything was "baggy". But I've seen some petite ladies who looked awesome with the GM, wearing shorts or skinny jeans.