Delightful or Neverfull?

Baglady41

May 7, 2013
I want to buy before the price increase. I'm torn between the new cerise Neo Neverfull and Delightful. I went to my local store but they didn't have the cerise so I haven't been able to see it in person. I tried on the Delightful and I really liked it but I can't stop thinking about the pretty red interior. I also like that the Neverfull comes with a pouch. On the other hand, the Delightful seems more comfortable. I know both bags will be very practical for me. It's just hard to choose because I couldn't do a side by side comparison. What do you all think?

SHHMOM

Feb 13, 2013
USA
I only have the Neverfull but I want the delightful mm. I LOVE my Neverfull! Easiest bag to use. Can't help with delightful, I don't have one. The slouch is cute though. Lots of people seem to own both so I am sure you can get some great feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Baglady41

May 7, 2013
I only have the Neverfull but I want the delightful mm. I LOVE my Neverfull! Easiest bag to use. Can't help with delightful, I don't have one. The slouch is cute though. Lots of people seem to own both so I am sure you can get some great feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app
I think the Neverfull is a staple piece. I really want one. I also really want a Delightful. My budget only allows one right now. I love the slouch and the comfy strap but the Neverfull is more classic to me. Decisions, decisions. Thanks for your input.

Tabbscat

Sep 12, 2012
California Wine Country
I have both and if I could only pick one I would choose delightful. However, that red is a knockout so I get why it is a tough choice. Both are beautiful and classic, IMO. You do see a lot less delightfuls out there if that matters to you. GLD :smile: