Delightful or Galliera?

Pursestan

O.G.
Apr 18, 2011
I want a shoulder tote-like bag, but the Neverfull isn't really my cup-o-tea (it's okay..just doesn't "do it" for me, kwim?).

Anyhow, I'm stuck between the Delightful Mono MM and the Galliera (I can't decide between sizes on this one). I like the way that the Delightful molds to my body, but the Galliera is so preeeeetty. The problem is that it reminds me of the Gucci Sukey (which I have in Chocolate).

Thoughts? Anyone have both? I don't care about the difference in cost.

TIA.

Pursestan said:
I want a shoulder tote-like bag, but the Neverfull isn't really my cup-o-tea (it's okay..just doesn't "do it" for me, kwim?).

Anyhow, I'm stuck between the Delightful Mono MM and the Galliera (I can't decide between sizes on this one). I like the way that the Delightful molds to my body, but the Galliera is so preeeeetty. The problem is that it reminds me of the Gucci Sukey (which I have in Chocolate).

Thoughts? Anyone have both? I don't care about the difference in cost.

TIA.

I have both, delightful GM and Galliera GM in Azur and I LOVE them both! My vote would be for the delightful GM I love the zippers.

Uuuu, I was in between this crossroad too! I decided to get the delightful gm since I want a whole bunch of space and, mainly and most importantly, I have read that it is easier to get in and out from than the galliera. I also like the fact that I can put my cell phone in one zipper and my dl and cc in the other one!!! Of course that for me, the price difference was a big plus!!!
Good luck deciding!

I've own both the Delightful MM and the Galliera PM. I actually ended up selling the Delightful. I hated how slouchy the bag was as I'm more of a structured bag kind of girl. I love love llooove my Galliera PM (I own two - mono and azur in the same size). I love how it fits all my essentials and still keeps its beautiful shape. I think Galliera is one of the prettiest bags LV has ever made. I cannot say enough good things about it :biggrin: Both bags have very comfortable shoulder straps and imo they can both be used as a every day bag. Some people don't like the front plate on Galliera because it's quite high maintenance and scratches easily. If you don't mind the scratches then this is not a problem. Good luck deciding!

I say delightful, but it depends on you and your personal style. If you like slouchy, and more hobo-like go for the delightful. But if you like more structured bags, then the galliera. I actually have the delightful GM next on my list!

I bought my Azur Galliera PM and loved it so much I wanted to get a mono one. But the Delightful had just come out and I started liking that bag too! I went to the boutique and tried both on--I found that the Galliera molded to my body better and I didn't like how you had to kind of fold the top of the Delightful over or slouch it down. It just didn't look good on me. I also felt the handle of the Gal to be a little bit more comfy.

I also found the shape of the medium Sukey and Gal PM to be similar and they're pretty much the same size (and can hold the same amount). I still loved both bags but I ended up selling the Sukey because I was afraid the fabric wouldn't look good in five years but the Gal still would!