Delightful news!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you I haven't took pictures since I got it yet but here are some pictures from when I tried it at the LV store ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440164901.709621.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440164926.027518.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440164958.743212.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440164988.583299.jpg

2. I originally got the azur but exchange it for the Damier Azur print ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440165138.916020.jpg

3. Looks lovely on you, congrats!

4. Thank you!

5. Check the consignment sites. Personally, I prefer ebay and there are a lot of Japanese sellers such as Brand-off that are VERY reputable. They have SO many items, many of each model. I bought my Delightful old model several months ago in pristine condition. I am sooo happy with it. And you will be pleased to pay quite a bit less than the new items. Ask to have it authenticated here before taking the plunge. The authenticators are wonderful!!

7. Since the Pivione and the DA's hot pink interior are going to be gone in October, is there any word on any new interior colors?

8. I am looking at getting either the Delightful MM or Neverfull GM in October for my birthday. I am planning to get the pivione lining. I didn't realize that it was going away until I read this. Do you know when in Oct that it will be discontinued?

9. Will the DE lining still be red or will they be changing that? Thanks for any info :smile:

10. I did call and confirm with LV that the pivione lining will be going away in Oct. However they could not tell me what color was coming out next. Does anyone have any idea what will be coming out in its place?

11. I hope you get your Delightful pivoine soon, then!