Delightful news!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Spoke with the manager at the LV store where I shop, and she confirmed Delightful will be releases in Damier Ebene! I will be out in April, 2015 and will be slightly " updated" from the current version! Personally, I can't wait for this bag!

2. wow, that is big news!

3. Yay!! :nuts: Did she say if it will come in all sizes? I guess since the GM is discontinued already it would only be in PM & MM?

4. Great news!!!

5. That is great news!

6. Exciting, I can't wait to see it!

7. Looking forward to seeing this, when a bag is only available in one print it's so hard to Imagine it in anything else. The totally looks great in de, the delightful should be too.

8. I cannot wait!!!

9. I didn't ask about sizes. I'm interested in MM. I guess I just assumed it would be available in pm and mm sizes. Wonder what the changes ( updating) will be??

10. i wish they would add outer zippers to the mm and pm like the gm had!!!

11. I love the delightful, cant wait!

12. Ooh, that's a great idea!!

13. Wow I was wishing it would come out in DA! That would be such a beaut!

14. Yeah!:yes:

15. i totally agree, i would actually prefer to see this bag in azure because one of the things i like about the delightful is the soft vachetta strap. not sure how that will play out with the ebene strap.