Delightful mm vs Portobello GM

Delightful MM or Portobello GM for work?

• Delightful MM

• Portobello GM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crystalng

Aug 18, 2012
Hello guys,Will you go for delightful mm or portobello gm?

Which one look more chic for work?:smile:

And to those who own portobello,
Is it true after you add more stuff to the bag,the handle will stay still on ur shoulder ?

I like both but id say go for portobello.. And yeah if u have stuff in it the strap wont slip.. At first i dont like the porto, i actually bought it then return then bought it again.. Its so carefree.. No vachetta to worry and it looks so chic.. I love mine to pieces! My everyday bag now..

dwong said:
I like both but id say go for portobello.. And yeah if u have stuff in it the strap wont slip.. At first i dont like the porto, i actually bought it then return then bought it again.. Its so carefree.. No vachetta to worry and it looks so chic.. I love mine to pieces! My everyday bag now..

Do you have the pm or the gm?

I love my Portobello GM. I've never had an issue with the bag slipping off my shoulder - empty or full. I love the look of the Delightful, but it's definitely more casual than the Portobello. Even the lining is much more casual. The Portobello is a terrific bag, and I highly recommend it!! I especially love mine right now during the winter when I never know if it will rain or snow!

Portobello! I have it love it so much. I did not get delightful bc it looks like my neverfull bag and plus I want something DE.

I really love the elegant design of portobello..
I suppose wanna get this bag at the store last week
But when I tried holding the bag on my shoulder..the handle keep slipping off
And the SA didn't let me know the handle will stay still once I put stuffs.
Tats the reason I didn't get it

I have both but prefer the Delightful over the Port.

I don't like the heavy swiveling handle on the port, the bag can't stand on its own, need a purse organizer in it. I really hate using those ugly things in it.

Hard to use both hands if you want to unzip it & get something out. Dark chocolate interior makes it harder to find your stuff in it.

Hello guys,Will you go for delightful mm or portobello gm?

Which one look more chic for work?:smile:

And to those who own portobello,
Is it true after you add more stuff to the bag,the handle will stay still on ur shoulder ?

I did not like Port at first: I tried it on and it slipped off. But after checking other DE bags on line and in the store I decided to try it on again and put my stuff in it and it did not slip.
I bought it and have not had any problems so far except when I tried it on with a winter coat with very wide sleves it did not fit.
I think it a chic and elegant bag, has a zipper plus not common yet.