Delightful MM, Totally Mm or Neverfull MM?

Sep 10, 2006
I want to get a bag before the price increase (was hoping there wouldn't be one before Feb. 6 when we will bein Las Vegas). I live a very casual lifestyle and want a shoulder bag to use everyday. I have a Rivington GM that I love but want something mono this time. Suggestions, please!

Apr 26, 2012
Totally MM. I just tried on the Totally recently and it's SO comfortable! Super light w a ton of pockets and zipper.

Jasp

O.G.
Dec 29, 2010
Philadelphia PA
I just got the GM NF Mono for that very reason. I have the Sully MM and it's beautiful but for everyday running doing errands and down the shore I wanted a no worry bag. I treated the handles and leather trim and I should be good. If your worried about security I also bought a zipper purse organizer.

chester427

O.G.
Jun 3, 2008
PA
I got a Delightful MM for my birthday and a Totally MM for a belated Xmas present. I plan on using my Delightful for special occasions and Totally for everyday. HTH

Calvin7592

May 19, 2012
The Totally gets my vote. It's such a great bag. Can be dressed up or down. To me, the Azur seems super casual. The mono can be super dressy or super casual.