Delightful MM or Neverfull Ebene MM?

VanessaLVer

Sep 25, 2011
I'm so torn between those two... I only own speedys and I think its time for me to get a shoulder bag but I love both of them!!! Any ideas or opinions???

Thank you so much!!!! :biggrin:

If you can, I'd try both on. I have a Speedy & NF & wanted the Delightful SO bad. I was ready to hand over my debit card but tried it on first and immediately hated it. I have very tiny shoulders & it just didn't sit well on mine. Otherwise I think they're both great bags! I adore my NF but I'm sure the Delightful is just as useful & nice!

If you can, I'd try both on. I have a Speedy & NF & wanted the Delightful SO bad. I was ready to hand over my debit card but tried it on first and immediately hated it. I have very tiny shoulders & it just didn't sit well on mine. Otherwise I think they're both great bags! I adore my NF but I'm sure the Delightful is just as useful & nice!

Ahhh thank you!!!!! You have a great point and I have small shoulders too... I never thought about it! I think I'll see which one looks better in me!! The hard thing to decide if I like the NF more is... either to get the monogram or ebene! hahahaha Damn!

I have both and I love both so much! I sorta use my neverfull for school more. But I love my delightful too. I also use it more because its ebene and the vachetta doesn't get dark.

Hmmm... that's a tough one! They are both lovely bags...

However... I am not trying to sound like a Debbie Downer here, but I have heard that some tPF members have had issues with their ebene Neverfulls - the straps started to peel/crack after using the bag. I'm not saying this is going to happen if you choose the ebene NF, and I'm sure there are plenty of people who have NOT had this problem... but I just thought I'd let you know. I was seriously thinking about getting it, but ended up changing my mind because of the strap issue.

I love the Delightful! I really like the slouchy look. So this one gets my vote!

Good luck in deciding!

Ahhh thank you!!!!! You have a great point and I have small shoulders too... I never thought about it! I think I'll see which one looks better in me!! The hard thing to decide if I like the NF more is... either to get the monogram or ebene! hahahaha Damn!

It was such a shame too. I see a few around where I live and always decide to go try it again..and off it falls, over and over! The DBF was right in saying why would I want to spend all that money if I can tell it was so uncomfortable right away?

I have the mono NF and adore it! I'm planning on picking up both the azur & ebene too, because it's just so easy and versatile! Good luck on your decisions!

I just purchased a delightful pm and I have a NF MM in ebene. For me, the biggest difference was that the delightful is really unstructured! It really has a lot of sag and flop to it, even when it's being worn. But I was ready for a slouchy bag and am really in love with it!

As for the straps on the NF, I've had mine for over a year and a half now and have had no trouble with them at all. I am one of those people who buys a bag to use, but rotates them frequently so that they don't get worn much. But my NF is a real work horse for me!

Good luck with your choice!

I have the neverfull mm in ebene. Normally I would vote for the neverfull because I just love mine..... BUT the straps are starting to show wear and I bought the bag in July! The strap that's on the side of the interior pocket is way more stiffer and it still looks pretty good, but the strap on the other side is way softer now and very wrinkled... more than I care for, really. To the point where I am scared that the wrinkles are going to start cracking any day. So I monitor the straps daily! It's no way to live.

If I would have known this problem before I bought it (I am new to LV and it's my first bag), I would have probably gone for the azur, which is the bag I originally went to the store for.. I kind of regret it just a little. I thought the interior of the azur would be hard to keep clean and I love the red interior of the ebene.

I just purchased the ebene NF and love it so far. I have heard all the issues about the straps as well, but nothing will stay perfect forever. The bags are meant to be used and loved! I also have the Delightful GM and cant say enough great things about it! Its a tough choice, so good luck!

I have a NF Ebene MM and a Delightful (but the GM). I love both! The NF is great because it is care free in the Ebene. But the Delightful is so comfortable to carry with the wide strap. Tough choice!

I have the Neverfull in the GM size and loove looove looove that bag! It's one of the bags I use most often. It's so useful and still looks like new (ebene). I use mine with a zipper top Purse To Go so the bag feels very secure. I've never had any problems with mine. I actually hated this bag but when I finally got it myself I was hooked immediately. I also had the Delightful MM. It was super comfortable but I hated the slouch from the beginning. I sold the bag few months later.